Meet The Megas Interview
A Look inside the Powerful Megas of Keller Williams Realty
by Lori Ballen
David Hill - DI / 7*81*4
Realtor - Mega Agent - Speaker
I first met David Hill at a private Marketleader party at the Keller Williams Family Reunion in Orlando, Florida back in February of 2012. David was the quiet one at the table. I remember thinking, "This guy must think I'm crazy" as I proceeded to kneel at the table as there were no more chairs. The company at the table was clearly very fond of David as they proceeded to explain to me that he is the "Expired" king of the real estate industry. Shortly after, David called me to pick my mind about Craigslist and internet marketing. I may have scared him even more. I spent a bit more time with David in Vegas at Masterminds and have been following his career as he launches into speaking and coaching. David Hill is a great man with obvious high standards, high energy, and high morals - and one to watch in the industry. He's on to great things
~ Lori Ballen
1. What was your profession before starting real estate?
Magazine Advertising account rep and Auto Mechanic
2. Did you always know you wanted to have a team and work through leverage?
No. My second year in real estate, I had realized that I was capped at about 40-45 transactions so I needed help.
3. When you decided to build a team, what was your first step?
Not a good one. I hired a buyers agent and I became an assistant :)
4. Who and in what position was your first hire? Was this a good hire?
A buyers Agent.
5. What tools did you use in learning about team building?
About 3 years ago, I started using the RSTLM model.
6. Did you have any coaches or Mentors during this process?
John Alexandrov was my first coach and now I am with maps.
7. How Many Members are on your team?
8. Can you give us a brief summary (as simple or as detailed as you like) about the roles on your team?
Lead Admin, Lead Buyers Agent, Listing Agent, 2 Showing Assistants, Lead Coordinator, Runner, and 2 Virtual Assistants
9. Are you comfortable sharing your production in dollars and/or sides?
Sure - $17,000,000 in 2011 and my team and I are on track for $20,000,000 in 2012. We are in growth mode.
10. What would be your number one tip for agents that are starting to grow or are currently building a Mega Team?
Start with the model. Do not do what I did. I had to unlearn a bad golf swing.
David Hill on the Prospecting Mindset - [youtube]http://youtu.be/welS9oH7hfo[/youtube]
Lori Ballen -
In an effort to Open minds, Increase Production, Enhance Lives, and Inspire Souls
**To find out MORE about the MEGAS of Keller Williams Realty or about joining Keller Williams Realty, Contact Lori Ballen at 702.212.2091